-->

Sunday, January 27, 2013

I'm back!

Assalamualaikum..
Holla holli cikebom cikebom..!

It's been a long time ago since the last entry I'd posted. Hai. I don't even know what to say because I'm totally speechless. Speechless, am I? Okay. So, where should I do start? How about my SPM..? Okay.

It's been about 2 months which I sat for my SPM. People asked me, "Whazzup with your SPM? Can 9As ha?" Haha. Why some people are giving me so much pressure on this thing? Insya-Allah, if Allah wills, 9As is in my hand.. So I'm hoping you guys pray for me, pray for my friends, pray for SPM candidates '12 (ha, but I'm really worried for my Sejarah paper, which made me cry because I can't even answer the question..) Ah, never mind. The past is the past. Moving on is the best thing to do right now.

Overall, I'm confident with my other papers, but I'm afraid that I'm over-confident. How to rid off such that over-confident-thingy in my head? Anyone, guys..? How..? Please.. help me!

Haa, this is the best part. People frequently asked me, what is my way after SPM?

A. Form 6
B. Matriculation
C. Diploma

Okay guys, let me keep this straight. I'm interested in Psychology. I did some research on internet and I found some sources. There's Asasi in Sains Sosial at UIAM, but I am not interested in Arab Language. Then I found Ijazah Sarjana Muda Sains Kemanusiaan Kepujian (Psikologi) at UKM, which made me so excited to the max!! And yeay, I should make a transit to form 6, sitting for STPM, but some people disagree with my decision. So, are you guys living in my life? If yes, tell me. Let me know.

I hope that I'm right in making this decision, and I hope my result is the best and I can make my family happy, especially my parents.

P.S.: Sorry for my broken English..

1 comment:

kyrill said...

u know the best what u'll gonna be. gudluck ! :D